Monday 26 November 2012

Shadow Or No Shadow?

I'd admit, not much of a blog post this Monday but still a fun one! You lot seen that Karl Phillips and TMR logo I did the other week right? Well I vamped it up a tiny bit this time! You prob saw the new version I put up on Facebook but I am still in deep thought of what I like best! Done one with a kind of comic book style shadow behind the name and one without! Any thoughts on what you prefer?


One without or one with?


Myself I am kind'a digging the one with a shadow but at the same time still love the one without! Your thoughts are welcome of course!

Oh I am really looking forward to more Karl Phillips and TMR stuff  as I am doing a lot more with them! It is gonna be a sweet 2013 coming up let me tell yer!

Ok, right, time to jog on and do some more logo work for an Australian music producer/DJ known as DNRGFLD! So keep them greasy eyes peeled y'all!! Toodles!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----




No comments:

Post a Comment