Friday 16 November 2012

Puking Up Cartoons in the Raver's Woods!


Oi oi all yer gibberish readers! It seems that Friday is here again! Well well well, what do I have to say for myself this week hmm? The answer is peeps a new project is being worked on once again and this time it's like a bunch of puke! HA-HA yeah I've just started up some banner art for a couple of peeps who throw up massive rave events in wood land around England. They are asking for some art where by their name, Rigurgitate is being puked out by some monster type spray can. With a wood and speakers scene in the back ground! Is kind'a crazy stuff this week but seems to be going well. Check it out and tell me if this ain't puke-tastic shizzles! LOL!



As you can see this is going to be a bit wild and down right perfect for a gibberish creation! Not yet finished it all as of yet as I still need to go into ink mode on the woods 'n' speaker scene then, of course colour it! But getting there slowly readers!


Well onwards and upwards my friends! I am off to ink these tree and speakers in! Hopefully I will have a finished look to it all come this coming Monday, if not then Tuesday! Hope you guys enjoyed the ride! Toodles!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----

No comments:

Post a Comment