Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hello, My Baby!


OK, so I might be late with this here blog post given it is now a Tuesday post rather than a Monday's, but it is in all good reason Gibberish Readers. And you want to know, or in this case see the reason? Well here you go my funky friends!


Here is the pencil stage of my new t-shirt design. This time referencing a cult classic comedy, Spaceball's! Which as you might know has a great spoof scene of the Alien chest burst from another cult classic, Alien. 
I was gonna draw the blood splat as well but I left it out. Reason being is that I want this blood splat to be realistic looking and not cartoony. I thought by doing that it would look more like it was coming out the wearer's chest rather than just a straight up illustration of it doing so. If I had realistic blood it will give of the effect I am trying to do better.
So yeah, you like it? I am also doing a t-shirt design of the Cat Bus from My Neighbour Totoro but I will show you that this coming Friday if that is cool with you!

Enjoy your week peeps I am out to go into ink mode on this geeza! See you all later! Toodles!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----


No comments:

Post a Comment