Friday 22 March 2013

Hello Mah.......Finished Alien Design!




Wow Gibberish readers I sure feel like crap this evening, not sure why but I think I am coming down with something, or maybe it is just I have an alien inside me ready to burst out my chest and sing, "Hello, mah baby. Hello, mah honey. Hello, mah ragtime gal!" Yep, you like what I did there?!
OK... OK... Here is my brand new t-shirt design, 'Hello Mah Honey' all finished up and looking good, well, I hope you lot like! And yep, like I said before and you can probably tell this is based on Alien/Spaceball's!

All right I think it is time for a little lay down and to think about what colour tees this here design will look good on. If you would like to see a certain colour please let me know by all means. Then it is time to submit it to a t-shirt site! Would you guys be down for helping me with votes again? Well, until next time peeps, stay tidy! Toodles!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----




No comments:

Post a Comment