Friday 8 March 2013

Chips Meets Bubbles!



Distracted by that funky bass line Chips forgets about the fish and dives down further trying to find it's source. Battling fiercely against the water Chips finally spots something emerging from the depths. "Whoa what could this wild crazy thing be?" Thinks Chips. "Well at least I know where those bubbles are coming from now!"
(To be continued) 

Well this Friday Gibberish readers is a li'l on the short side, but hey here comes yet another Chips segment in the story. Can you can see who it is blowing those bubbles here huh?

Well as we draw so close now towards the end of the road for my t-shirt design on Threadless. Yes, that is right, in a few hours from now, hell make that nearly one, my octopus t-shirt design will close for it's final mark! Let's see how well it has done! Has it done enough to see a print? All I can say for now is, everyone who has come and scored this has been so amazing! I am in such deep deep shock and amazement at everyone's efforts to help, Bubbles Tenticool see a print! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It means more than words can say to see what you all have done for me! I love you all! Respect and big ups!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----





No comments:

Post a Comment