Monday 25 February 2013

What Colour?


On a sandy beach neither here nor there Chips the cat one day decided to brave a fear of the water to go catch some fish. "Nom noms!"
(to be continued)



So, as you saw on Friday I had finished my new t-shirt octopus design. I am just about to submit that crazy Octo to Threadless for some judging *fingers crossed*. But I really want to know what colour tee I should throw it on to! Hmmmmmmmmmm will you, Gibberish readers help me decide? Here is some templates I have splated my design on. Bare in mind though that the actual shade of colour of the final tee might not exactly match that of these. It is just a guide to show you what the design may look like.

1.

2.

Oh some of 'em look great so it is gonna be difficult to think up what colour I would like to submit it to Threadless as! I think it is down to you lot :). It's gonna be an interesting week me thinks! Toodles!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----






No comments:

Post a Comment