Friday 19 October 2012

Evil Monster Speakers and Burning Acid!

Ah, so you probably noticed I did not write a post on Monday! Well, you are indeed right on that one! Let's just say my weekend was a crazy one thanks to Karl Philips and the Midnight Ramblers! What a show as they supported the great Dreadzone in Bedford! Didn't get to do much in the way of new work though but here is some illustrations for a brand new piece I am doing! It has got something more to do with Chemical Language again! This time I am doing a cover picture for his Facebook page!

Take a peep at how it is going so far ladies and gents! Not yet finished but getting there!

Some evil speakers are lurking in them shadows waiting to invade yer ear space with some menacing bass drops!! Defiantly going for some more craziness with this new cover illustration!




























And here is that gas mask Chemical Language alien pouring some burning acid into one evil badass speaker! But CL wants him more evil though (I do like this illustration mind you, shame I might not use it but still...)! Now that he says he want more of an evil look I re drew him a bit and this is what I am coming up with so far! Not yet finished but indeed looking damn near more evil!


So then peeps, what yer think of my new toons? Enjoy this here blog post because I am out to draw some more of this crazy thing! Toodles!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----





No comments:

Post a Comment