Monday 24 September 2012

What a Chemical Reaction!

Hello there Gibberish readers! I hope everyone's weekend was funky and fun! Back to another Monday now and along with it comes those so called Monday blues!
For me, my weekends been really productive once again (as always) with finishing off that Chemical Language name tag. For now I put over the sign a bio-hazard symbol but tomorrow I am starting up something that will replace it in the end. Chemical Language as he is known wants a kind of logo which can be used for a lot of different things. Like the alien I did for him in a gas mask I will make a gas mask symbol type thing. Made out to look like some warning sign or something with an added faded look to it. But I will show you that this Friday along with some other project that I am being hush hush about! :P Ain't I a teaser?! Oh and don't forget to check out Chemical Language himself and some of his ace tunes he is putting out. Just click this here link to swing by his Facebook page!


Oh I have to say, I am really getting into halftoning! Has such a cool old comic book look to it all!

Right, that is me done! I am jetting to get some more work done peeps! Adios amigos!! Toodles!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----



No comments:

Post a Comment