Friday 21 September 2012

Chemical Graff Tags!

Hey Friday readers! Here with a shortish kind of blog this week with a showing of my new name tag piece. I've been getting more and more into type faces recently and it is getting to be an enjoyable habit I should add. Yeah, I've been doing more names for electronic music pros in funky styles. I did that Greek Gods Records name tag a few weeks back and it was a first in a long time trying to pull off that type of graff work. This week I've been doing it again with, Chemical Language. Yep, you guessed it that music pro I've been working with, the gas masked alien illi to be exact! Now here comes his name! Take a gander at this demo!


Been doing the word Language too but I will show you all of it in a later post, complete-o! 
Also I would like to say one of my old ancient cartoons have been calling a bands attention! They would like me to dust off those pixelated cob webs and put it to some funky use, adding a few new touches here and there of course!. But more of this one too later I am afraid! Well ladies and gents, catch you on the flip, it's coffee time for this here zombified nut case! Toodles!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----

No comments:

Post a Comment