Tuesday 3 July 2012

Axe 'n' Gas!

Well, I tried to finish that big Mooch project illustration yesterday so I could get it all published. But it has actually been slower to do than I first thought. Yeah it seems like I under estimated another project once again. I always do that, ever since uni days! OK, even though I have not finished the illustration and even put this post up a day later (hoping those extra hours would really churn out something) I have finished colouring in two of the four bears anyway! It is not that much but something. I have to say though, I am actually really liking these bears all coloured in and looking sharp! They really have a lot of character to 'em! Here take a look see and tell me what yer think!!


 



-------------------------------Big Ups!!-----------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment