Thursday 25 April 2013

Zombie lettering


Hey there Gibberish readers! Blog time once again and I am here to show off  more of a progression on my rather slow developing Zombie Fighter tee design. It is getting there mind you and here is yet another step in the right direction! This here is the name title for the tee which is now on top of that finished pile! What yer think of this then huh? I just hope when everything is finished all this will not look too cluttered and is easily readable!


With this layout I was going for that old school Street Fighter 2 logo style but make the lettering look all zombiefied! If yer don't know what I am gibbering on about here is what I mean:


And here is the final Zombie Fighter logo to compare it to! Let me know what yer think of this!



All done using 5 colours and halftone shading, minus the background purple and the frame of course!
Right, now to get on with yet more zombie Ryu! See you later peeps and stay tidy! Toodles!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----


No comments:

Post a Comment