Friday 7 December 2012

Some Festive Gibberish!


Well hello once again mah gibba jabba readers out there! This weekend is gonna be starting out with a bit of festive-ness in the form of some wild gibberish flavours! I am at the moment doing my very own xmas card and it has been super fun! Drawing up my first ever Christmas card has got me in a right old festive spirite! Nothing like hogging up the fire with a cup of Joe in my hand scribbin' some toonage! So what you guys reckon to my take on a Gibba-Christmas?!


Not finished yet as you can see but here they are for your Friday viewing all! Once this is done it is printing time for these guys! Which one you liking so far?

Oh and another thing guys! If you are hooked up and liking my Facebook page you might of spotted a day or so ago I am planning next week to start my first ever FREE prize give away!! But it is not ending there folks because I am taking off all the delivery/postage costs as well! Yes, that is right, it is also going to be FREE delivery everywhere and anywhere around the world starting next week. To enter the FREE give away all you will have to do is share a post I will put up about it next week. So get yourselves ready yo!!


I guess you can say, it's gonna get really festive, gibberish style! Just say tuned everyone! Right, I am out peeps! Have a smashing weekend peeps! Toodles!!


Or...


-------Big Ups!-----



No comments:

Post a Comment